Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization – is a great way to raise your revenue.
With the same PPC-budget or organic traffic volume.
Why do you need it?
Let’s say you have $300k monthly revenue and Conversion Rate=1%.
So one percent of website visitors convert into sales or leads.
What happens if you raise it from 1% to 1.2%?
Your revenue will grow from $300k to $360k!
Magic? Just simple math.
How to improve my conversion rate?
Well, this part is about a complex work.
Generally, we need:
- Check your data collection quality(at least Google Analytics).
- Analyze this data: quantitative and qualitative(if we have it).
- Take a closer look at your website and Sales Funnel(my UX/UI-partners help us with that).
- Create a list of hypotheses that improve the funnel for users. (Example: “We think that using 3 form fields instead of 5 increases conversion rate”).
- Choose one hypothesis for the testing
- Create a shortlist of variations(1-4) for this hypothesis. Implement these variations: creating new versions of existing pages or using A/B-testing tools.
- Run A/B-testing(to prove the hypothesis by numbers).
- Wait for results. If a new variation works better than the existing one – implement it on the website.
How can I help?
We can work at points 1-9 above with your team.
Tools we will use:
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager for web analytics.
- Hotjar, FullStory, MouseFlow, or LuckyOrange for screen-recordings and heatmaps analysis;
- Google Optimize, VWO, or Optimizely for A/B-testing;
Just submit a form below!
I will reply and let you know how we can work together.